JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $53.6 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
• Proven ability to synthesize and simplify complex data sets across multiple systems in order to define and implement user-friendly operational and management reporting to support business decisions.
• Track record of defining and implementing data governance programs across a broad set of internal and external stakeholders to ensure data quality.
• A champion of data management best practices who is not afraid to communicate the risks of poor data quality and to advocate for improvements.
• Proactively identifies data risks and works with data owners and impacted stakeholders to implement initiatives to mitigate these risks.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and communicate with technical and non-technical internal and client stakeholders.
• Business analysis and requirements gathering skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, able to set priorities and work autonomously.
· Results Driven – the ability to analyze, act, and implement to ensure desired results are achieved.
• Ability to read complex contracts and understand requirements.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Knowledge of real estate industry and real estate technology helpful.
• Ability to take innovative ideas and translate them to helping our teams and clients work smarter.
• Bachelor of Science degree in database management, business intelligence, math, project management or finance background preferred.
• Two years of related work experience in financial analysis, data analysis or database management.
• Experience in project management or construction is a plus.
• Six Sigma certification or exposure is a plus.
• Robust Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), Business Intelligence Tools, SharePoint.
· English at medium level